This notice of our privacy practices is provided to you on behalf of DriverLoan USA, their respective family of companies, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates including but not limited to those that operate under the trade names Driverloan USA (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Driverloan USA,” “we”, “our”, or “us”). “You” means you as a participant in or as a user of the products and/or services offered by Driverloan USA.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to us shall be deemed to be our property and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose described herein, and for other purposes as required or permitted by law.
Please read this Policy carefully. This Policy provides important information about the way we collect, share, and protect your information and governs your use of any online service location (e.g., web site or mobile app) that posts a link to this Policy (including, without limitation, both mobile and online versions of our site), and also applies to your use of interactive features, widgets, plug-ins, applications, content, downloads and/or other services that we own and control and make available through a site and that posts a link to this Policy regardless of how you access or use them, whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise regardless of how you access or use the site, whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise. This Policy applies to anyone who applies for or uses our products or services, or visits our websites, including, but not limited to, current and former customers. We must notify you about our sharing practices when you establish a customer relationship and each year while you are a customer. A customer relationship begins when you obtain a financial product or service from us. A customer relationship terminates when you pay off a transaction in full.
This Policy does not govern the data practices of third parties that may interact with our site.
To the extent we provide you notice on our Site of different or additional privacy policies or practices (e.g., at the point of our collection), those additional terms shall govern such data collection and use.
Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, non-public personal information, as well as other types of personally identifiable information from you and from other sources as described herein (collectively, “Your Information”). Our primary goal in collecting Your Information is to provide you with efficient, accurate, and customized financial products and services. Your Information also helps us personalize and improve your customer experience with us. We collect and/or track the following types of information:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as transaction documents, sales documents, online forms, e-mails, registration forms, surveys, or other documents or submissions related to the products and services we provide, including your name, address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license number, email address, employment information, demographic information, bank account information, and information about your assets, debts and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account history, transaction balances, payment history, overdraft history, parties to transactions, and your reasons for doing business with us;
- Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies and other lenders, regarding your creditworthiness and credit history, and to verify your identity;
- Information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your employment history or income;
- Information obtained from specialized marketing information firms, such as household demographics;
- Information obtained from Web page HTTP headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information, user-specific or aggregate, we receive from our web pages recording visitor’s access;
- Information you provide when you contact our customer service department; and
- Information you provide to us when you communicate with us via email.
How We Use Your Information
We use Your Information to:
- Provide you with information, products, and services you request and process transactions that you have requested or agreed to receive;
- Offer you additional products or services, from us or others, that may be of interest to you;
- Process your registration with the site, including verifying your information is active and valid;
- Comply with all reporting and other legal requirements;
- Enhance your experience at our websites;
- Enable you to participate in a variety of the site’s features such as online entry sweepstakes, contests or other promotions;
- Process payments and update account records;
- Analyze customer demographics, payment histories, and preferences;
- Contact you about your use of the site and, in our discretion, changes to the site and/or site’s policies;
- Conduct statistical analyses;
- Conduct internal business; and
- Provide our advertisers with editorial or feedback information.
Collection of Information and Use
The main reason we collect certain personal information is to provide the best possible level of service to the client. This allows us to offer product notices, software updates, special offers, as well as provide the user with convenient and personalized access and improve the features and ease of use of our products.
DriverLoan USA can collect information and use it for internal business purposes in several situations, for example:
Personal information such as your name, email address, contact preferences, what products and services DriverLoan USA use, and transactional information such as your credit card number to deliver and support our products and services.
Tracking information about your visit from the browser, including the IP address, cookies and the pages you request, to analyze trends, administer the site, track your browsing through the site and gather broad demographic information for collective use (please note that IP addresses are not linked to "personally identifiable information").
The joint information of several users without personally identifying the individuals, such as the geographical region, we can share it with our business partners to improve the understanding of the needs of the client and offer relevant services.
You can choose to cancel your participation in the services at any time. If you cancel your account, they will no longer be accessible to you or others who may have access to the service, but residual copies of the information may still exist, due to the nature of the operation of the computer system and current copy data. security and file.
Your username in Electronic Formats and related information
The DriverLoan USA software allows you to create a "Username", based on your personal information. This is necessary to make the most of DriverLoan USA's services and any download software product. It also allows DriverLoan USA to offer more personalized and convenient service
and saves time when you want to use DriverLoan USA services, update your software or settings, or search for information related to DriverLoan USA.
Some parts of the website and DriverLoan USA services are open to any online viewer. Any information that you post in these places may be read, collected and used by any person, and may allow others to send you unsolicited messages. DriverLoan USA allows you to determine whether or not to publish personal or otherwise confidential information to the public access areas of our site, so you should carefully consider how to use the services. DriverLoan USA is not responsible for any publication or use of any personal information that you choose to post in these places.
Disclosure of information to third parties
When we have your explicit consent to share the information.
We have to share your information to comply with the request for your product or service.
We want to communicate with you about the products and services of our business partners, which we can do unless you choose not to receive these communications by contacting us through the contact form.
We have a good faith belief that sharing or otherwise not allowing access, disclosure, use or retention of such information is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
You have explicitly requested information from DriverLoan USA business partners, in which case it will be clear at the collection point who is collecting the personal information and the privacy statement of who will apply.
We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or possible threats against people or property.
We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service or to enforce the Terms of Service. We have a relationship with an affiliate or partner with whom you have an online or offline relationship (without Internet), or have visited the website of the affiliate or partner that links to or mentions the DriverLoan USA website, and has registered for DriverLoan USA's online services through the program or website of the member or affiliates.
THIRD-PARTY DATA COOKIES
Cookies are small data files that a website, which you visit, can store on your hard drive that usually includes an anonymous unique identifier. A cookie can not extract any data from your hard drive, transmit computer viruses or capture your email address. The website of DriverLoan USA cookies for user authentication, monitoring of their preferences, promotion campaigns that require user identification, keeping track of the size of our audience and traffic patterns, and in some other cases.
Link or Links
DriverLoan USA is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, either by cable or wireless, can not guarantee 100% security and, consequently, we can not guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to us, consequently, you accept that you do it at your own risk. Once we receive your data transmission, we make every commercially reasonable effort to ensure your security in our systems:
Your password on DriverLoan USA is protected by encryption and only you have access to it.
Certain DriverLoan USA services support the use of standard SSL encryption to protect data transmission. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions can not be accessed, modified or deleted due to a firewall failure or other security software.
Changes and updates
If DriverLoan USA ever sells its assets, merges with another entity or declares bankruptcy, the information collected on this website and in the operation of the services may be transferred as an asset of DriverLoan USA.